Advancing maternal mental health in Colorado takes collaboration, and we appreciate your partnership. We need your help to spread the word about the Framework among your network! The following materials have been developed to support dialogue with diverse partners about the importance of improving perinatal mental health in our state. Speaking at a conference? Consider including information from the fact sheet below into your talking points. A populated slide deck is also available for you to customize. Does your organization have a robust group of followers on social media? Social media copy is available below for you to simply copy and paste into your social media channel.
Tools for partners
- Fact Sheet about Maternal Mental Health in Colorado
- Template for Presentations about the Maternal Mental Health Collaborative and Framework
- Core Message Document
- Social Media Materials
- Gender Inclusive Language Guide
- Parents Thrive toolkit in English and Parents Thrive toolkit in Spanish/Español
- Perinatal Continuum of Care toolkit
The fact sheet and rack card are available to educate partners across Colorado about the importance of supporting pregnant and postpartum people, and the Framework’s efforts. Share electronically or download to print locally.